Friday, June 8, 2012

A mother's work is never done

Gosh, some days I feel like I go, go, go all day long & at the end of the day I'm still looking at a mess! It can be a bit discouraging. Today I've been focused on getting laundry washed, folded, and put away. I'm terrible for having clean, folded laundry sitting in baskets for weeks.

Thank god for The Laundry Tarts!! If you've never heard of them you must check them out! They are an eco-friendly company based out of Ontario, Canada.  All of their products are completely biodegradable (including the packaging), hypoallergenic, 100% vegan and free of phosphates, EDTA, phthalates, parabens, SLS, SLES, nitrates, sulphites and chlorine. They are  also one of the only companies to list ALL of their ingredients without misleading the consumer! & That's only the beginning of how wonderful they are!

Their detergent scents smell good enough to eat! Key Lime Pie & Pina Colada are my favourites, they smell so fresh!. I have main floor laundry and it makes my entire main floor smell delicious! It is great for sensitive skin, cloth diaper safe, and HE machine friendly (all of which we have in our house). Because they use only phthalate free oils, there is no residue left on your clothing. My diapers no longer have an ammonia smell and look cleaner than they ever have! I love using it on my family's clothing and knowing that there are no harmful chemicals against their precious skin! I love their products so much & I'm so confident that my customers will too, that I added it to Spoiled Bottom. A 4lb bag is $23.00 (gst included!) and mine has lasted me for over 4 months. Definitely worth the money!

What is your favourite eco-friendly detergent??

No comments:

Post a Comment